The younger sibling to the Epoch3, the Aeon3 unites new shielding techniques with sapphire, diamond, and wood in a major step forward for phono cartridge design.
Inspired by the Best.
“WOW!...Last night I played the Berlin Philharmonic's Direct to Disc Brahms 4th Symphony...was amazing.”
In the Details.
The Sound of Wood.
Built from Cocobolo
Hand-Built in Brooklyn
“The soundstage is huge, huge, huge! Instruments appear outside of your speaker's edges with ease and elegance. The fun factor of the Aeon is out of this world. With none of the stress and squeeze of moving coil spin to forcefulness, one luxuriates in a bath of musical bliss from this ultra-sophisticated moving iron design.”
- Body: Honduras Cocobolo Wood
- Cantilever: Sapphire / Elliptical Diamond
- Output: 1.0mV 25 CMV (45)
- Controlled Frequency Response: 5-70 KHZ
- Channel Separation: Average 35db - 10-30k Hz
- Input Load: 10k-47k ohms
- Inductance: 8mH
- Resistance: 74 ohms
- Pickup Weight: 11 grams
- Tracking Force: 1.6-1.9 grams
- Compliance: 20μm/mN
- Non-Sensitive to Capacitive Load